11.16.2009

It's all coming together.

Remember when I talked about the fancy monograms my awesome coworker, Sigrid, created for Trev and I? I ordered a custom stamp, embosser, and return address labels using the artwork. Everything turned out exactly as I imagined it...I'm so happy!

I ordered the the custom stamp from Simon Stamps. I went with the custom 2" x 2" Traditional Wooden Handle Rubber Stamp. It feels sturdy and will come in handy later in tons of projects!
Personal Photo
One thing that I was super excited about was a custom embosser. This is something that can be used pratically forever and never go out of style. After a little research, I decided to go with Wilshire Graphic Press. I sent in the graphics and Amy over there at WGP had a proof over to me with in 24 hours. I ordered it at night and there was a proof sitting for me in my inbox the next morning. How satisfying!! (Sounds weird to say that, but you totally get what I am saying...right?!) After the proof was approved, the embosser was in my mailbox within a few days. Excellent.

Here's the lovely packaging:

Sorry for not wiping my dirty little fingerprints off before snapping this bad boy. What was I thinking?! Here's the embosser and sample card I made:

Personal Photos


I also caved and decided to print return address labels for our save the dates and Christmas cards. (I'm gathering all the bits and pieces for this....there will be an "assembly weekend" and a full post with pics.) We'll be sticking the save the dates in with this year's Christmas cards. To make the labels, I just went out to my local office supply store and got the Avery Clear Easy Peel Address Labels. I went with the 1" x 2 5/8" clear labels so that I could make the monogram image large enough so the date would be readable.
It was so painful spraying out our info!

Little Grace getting in on some action.

So there you have it. Three things that I wanted to get done...checked off the list. I'm super excited to get the rest of the pieces together so that we can start putting together the save the dates and invites!