12.07.2009

Wedding Guest List Spreadsheet

Please let me know if you'd like a master copy of my spreadsheet template and I'll send it your way! Just leave a comment with your email address and become a follower of the blog!


There are multiple tabs available. The first page is the “Master Guest List” where you'd put everyone’s info. We have multiple wedding events (bach party, showers, a cocktail night, rehearsal, and the actual wedding), so there are areas where you can check who is invited to each event. (I did this just to see the big picture…) I created the other pages so that it would be easy to provide info to everyone that is planning different events…so my MOH will receive the bachelorette party and shower pages, my fiancĂ©’s best man will receive the bachelor party page, my MIL will receive the MIL Shower and rehearsal page, and my mom will receive the cocktail page.

Happy Monday! e.