12.14.2009

Etsy Wedding Finds!

I couldn't sleep last night. So what's a girl to do? Answer: Play around on Etsy. See what's out there. Here are some of my favorite finds...for both purchase and DIY inspiration!

A while back I wrote about vintage French veiling that I purchased. I intend to craft my own veil. (Worst case - if I fail miserably - one of my dear friends and bridesmaid, Lucy, said I could wear her gorgeous ivory veil as my "something borrowed.") Etsy is a fabulous place to look for inspirational pieces!

I love the shape of this veil by Anne Michelle Heirlooms:
And this gorgeous Ivory Feather Flower Fascinator by Pish Poshes provides a sample photo of how the fascinator would look with a birdcage veil:
The lace detailing would look absolutely perfect with my dress....!

...and this would match my dress absolutely perfectly!!!

This fascinator is absolutely gorge.

...but then again, there are some adorable headbands out there. I love rocking a headband...
I am SOOOOO buying this. It's the ribbon version. I WILL find a time to wear it!

...or maybe should I buy the headband version?

I am also constantly on the hunt for cakestands for our desserts... Mini Pies and Gourmet Doughnuts. (See vendors on right side-bar!) I'm loving the look of the vintage plate handmade stands!
Source
Source

I think that I'll totally be able to make these myself!!

Ahh...Etsy. Thank you so much for your beautiful pictures and wonderful ideas. You inspire me.