9.12.2009

Yet another reason Martha is one of my heros!

I didn't want to wear a checked shirt and grow a mustache - that's what you had to do, and everyone did.
~ Neil Tennant
I ran across a photo months ago that has stuck with me for quite some time....

I fell in love. I can just see it...our crazy group of friends...running around with mustaches on sticks. Perfect. Perfect!!! This needs to happen.

I started searching. Holly and I went to Archie McPhee's in Wallingford. The home of "Bacon Soap", "Bacon Band-Aids", "Yodeling Pickle" (which Holly pointed out she already had at home!), and almost anything else your heart might desire. But...no mustaches on sticks. Nothing. I was shocked.

Thank God for Google. And Martha. Look what is on my list of DIY projects! :) Mason - wanna help a girl out? I see this being a great Dinner/Wine/DIY night project.

Thank you Martha.
Is your list of DIY projects ever-growing?