9.11.2009

“You are never fully dressed until you wear a smile...”


I'm not sure who said it, but the saying “You are never fully dressed until you wear a smile..." is totally right.

Sunday. This Sunday I am going to go look at dresses. I'm not buying anything, and I hope I don't fall in love with anything. I just want to see what's out there. Feel the different fabrics. Check out different styles. See what looks good. I'm just..."testing the waters..."

Of course, I must be honest, I've been stalking dress catalogs, websites, designers, shops...anything and everything "DRESSES" since about August 29th of 2008. (Ok, so maybe I picked up an issue of Martha Stewart Weddings a time here or there before the engagement...)
My current inspiration? Vintage. Fun old-school shapes.


TREVOR: If you're snooping around - I'd prefer to totally surprise you.
So, unfortunately, your journey stops here, babe.

Well, let's get on with it....time for pictures!

Remember: You can always click on the photo for a closer view. :)

Source: ?









Source: ?

Well, there you have it. Who knows though, I might try on a shorter-funky-vintage inspired dress and learn that I look silly in it. I might end up in something completely different.

What did your dream wedding dress look like? Are you open to ideas?