9.25.2009

Inspired - Beautiful Wedding

Remember the photo guestbook idea I posted here? 100 Layer Cake featured a wedding on Monday that made me smile. I love chalkboards. This is a new thing for me. (Trust: a "current obsession: chalkboards" post is in the works...) This needs to happen:
A chalkboard quote bubble!!! I die. How darling! I can see this being tons of fun, especially with our eclectic group of friends and family.

This couple is amazing. They created everything for their wedding on their own. All DIY. If I had the time, I would do this. She made her dress, veil, invites, decor, bridesmaid dresses...everything. How amazing is that? I am also loving the bunting flags lining the aisle.
Look at her cute 50's inspired tea-length dress. I'm melting - it's so adorable!!! I feel like this bride found my wedding planning binder and ran with it... Maybe we're long-lost sisters? They even did the moustaches!!!
I'll be making mine....per my previous post. I am just in love with the charm that surrounds this wedding. So much love. Check out the wedding here. Check out the bride's site here.

They made their cupcake stands. They MADE their cupcake stands!!! I am so doing this. The couple used beautiful candle sticks and platters...painted white. Just beautiful! SO INSPIRING!
You MUST check out 100 Layer Cake's, Lisa Welge's, and Sarah Maren's sites. Absolutely breathtaking. Click here to see the slideshow that Sarah Maren put together. It's worth a few minutes.