9.10.2009

What? What?! What?!?



No way. No way! When I logged into my Blogger dealio this morning, I started going through my little reading list thingy. Peanut Petunia had some new posts. Yay! (Love my Mason.) Another girlfriend from work, Undomesitc Chica, had some new posts too... Yay! (I love my morning reading.) So I am reading away...drinking my coffee...when I stumble across an award.

An award? ME? What?!?

How fun! Undomesitc Chica, who happens to be one of the sweetest girls, announced my very first blog-award. How cool! Thank you so much Chica.

This award is bestowed on to blogs that are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers. deliver this award to six bloggers who must choose six more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award. I will pass this award to some of my bloggy friends that I find exceedingly charming…

Now to bestow it upon 6 others....
  • Living and Teaching in South Korea : My brother. His blog is super-duper interesting... He has embarked on a new, rather exciting adventure. In early September, he left the country once again (he spent 08/09 in Germany), this time towards Asia - South Korea, to be more specific. He found a job as an English teacher over there. Darn US economy...





So, there you go. :) Thanks again Chica!